The Drakensberg and Natal Midlands are scattered with a range of coffee shops, tea gardens and restaurants. Most of the catered accommodation venues also offer some sort of eating out option for day visitors. And there are often tea gardens or caffee shops attached to galleries and farm stalls
Restaurants in the Natal Midlands
- Cafe Bloom The best coffee shop and in the natal midlands
- Blueberry Hill coffee shop near to nottingham road
- Linga Lapa coffee shop and farm stall at mount west
Restaurants in the the Champagne Valley and Northern Drakensberg
- Scrupy Jacks
Restaurants near Giants Castle
- Zimbali restaurant and bar offers a full a la carte menu and is situated inside Giants Castle National Park at the main camp
- Antbear Guest House Home cooked and organic meals provided in a very hospitable environment
- Hartford House Fine dining experience near Mooi River in the Natal Midlands
- Maple Gardens Tea Garden opperates out of Glengarry in the Kamberg Valley
- Cleopatra Mountain Farmhouse Fine dining in the Kamberg Valley
- Kamberg Camp Coffee shop at the infomation center at Kamberg
Drakensberg Restaurant links
- Giants Castle restaurant at main Camp – Drakensberg
- Restaurant Activity and Attractions by drakensberg-tourist-map.com
- Drakesberg and Natal Midlands Restaurants – The Drakensberg and Natal Midlands offer a selection of coffee shops and restaurants.
- Central Drakesberg Restaurants – Central Drakensberg selection of coffee shops and restaurants.
- Restaurant Activity and Attractions by drakensberg-tourism.co.za
- Drakesberg and Natal Midlands Restaurants – Drakensberg tea gardens and places to eat
- Accommodation and restaurants in the Drakensberg Mountains
- Beer, Wine & Tasting in the Natal Midlands and Drakensberg Wine cellers and breweries on the Midlands Meander
- Drakensberg Gardens Golf Resort & Spa – The Resort offers five restaurants and two bars
- Castleburn – Hotel and Restaurant in the Southern Drakensberg
- Wellness Centers in the Drakensberg – All the connected restaurants cater for the various wellness programmes as a matter of course.
- Drakensberg Breakaways and Getaways – Antbear Guesthouse
- Drakensberg Gardens Golf & Leisure Resort – Dining options include The Eagles Roost (buffet), The Bistro (a ‘la carte), The Bergview Restaurant & Bar (a ‘la carte) and VineKnot Restaurant (Table d’Hote)
- Southern Drakensberg The Natal Midlands offer excellent hotels, guest houses, country lodges, restaurants and tea-gardens.
- Pringles Country Inn The a la carte restaurant is renowned for its excellence.
- Drakensberg activities A whole range of Drakensberg activities and excursions are available to tourists including restaurants.
- Hlalanathi Drakensberg Resort – Self-catering accommodation with arts, crafts, galleries, restaurants and coffee shops.
- Nothern Drakensberg – Maloti Drakensberg Route In addition to luxury resorts, country hotels, small B&Bs and camping sites there is a multitude of arts outlets, golf, fishing, coffee shops and restaurants
- The Natal Midlands offer excellent hotels, guest houses, country lodges, restaurants and tea-gardens. The Midlands Meander route which runs mainly between …
- Drakensberg activities and excursions. Resorts are well situated and often offer self catering chalets and restaurants.