Injisuthi is in the northern section of the Giant’s Castle area of the Ukhahlamba Drakensberg Park. Injisuthi includes a hutted camp cradled between the Injisuthi and Cowl Fork rivers at the head of the Injisuthi Valley. There is also a lovely campsite and space for caravans. Injisuthi is surrounded by magnificent scenery and is dominated by Cathkin Peak, Monk’s Cowl and Champagne Castle.
Visitors may undertake many interesting walks into the Mdedelo Wilderness Area, as well as a guided walk to the Battle Cave, famous for its bushman rock art. Several kilometres of trout waters provide an excellent opportunity for flyfishing. The hutted camp consists of fifteen 4-bedded cabins. They are fully equipped, self-contained units with two bedrooms.
Electricity is available between 17:30 and 22:00 only. There are no plug points in the chalets. All units have a fireplace for cold winter nights. Each unit also has its own barbecue facilities. Charcoal and wood are sold at the curio shop.
Overnighting in a cave at Injisthi
- Lower Injisuthi Cave capacity 8 persons
- Grindstone Cave capacity 12 persons
- Marble Baths Cave 8 capacity 8 persons
- Kaula Cave capacity 12 persons
- Small Cave capacity 4 persons
- Bridge Cave capacity 6 persons
- Sicocosebhaca Cave capacity 12 persons
- Injisuthi Camp, Hiking Reserve in Drakensberg Central
- Injisuthi Camp, Hiking Reserve in Drakensberg Central – Injisuthi is in the northern section of the Giant’s Castle area of the Ukhahlamba Drakensberg Park.
- Injisuthi Camp – Injisuthi Camp, Hiking Reserve in Drakensberg
- Ukhahlamba Drakensberg Park – Discover our Drakensberg These range from luxury lodges at Giant’s Castle and Royal Natal’s Thendele or fully equipped cottages and chalets at Giant’s Castle, Injisuthi, Kamberg, Lotheni
- Central Drakensberg Hiking Trails Marble Baths From Injisuthi Camp follow the route to Fergy’s Cave but take he right fork along the Injisuthi River approximately 4kms from the start.
- Injasuti | Antbear Drakensberg Lodge
- Injasuthi camping – Drakensberg Mountains Injisuthi is in the northern section of the Giant’s Castle area of the Ukhahlamba Drakensberg Park.
- Fly Fishing – Drakensberg Mountains rainbow trout now occur throughout the Drakensberg and reach good sizes in the cool mountain waters and in well stocked rivers such as the Bushman’s and Injisuti.
- Central Drakensberg – Drakensberg accommodation Drakensberg Boys Choir · Drakensberg Canopy Tour · Giants Castle · Injisuti · Monks Cowl · Spionkop game reserve horse trails · hot air ballooning · Arts and Crafts.
- central drakensberg – Central Drakensberg – Cathedral Peak, Monks Cowl, Injisuti. The Central Drakensberg includes Cathedral Peak, Monks Cowl, Champagne Valley, Injisuti and Gianst Castle
- Central Drakensberg – accommodation Drakensberg. – the Grindstone caves hiking trail climbs up from the Injisuti camp and makes for a really great day with lovely views of Monks Cowl and the Injisuti Valleys.
- Central Drakensberg – Midlands Meander – Central Drakensberg – Cathedral Peak, Monks Cowl, Injisuti, Gia. The Central Drakensberg includes Cathedral Peak, Monks Cowl, Champagne Valley, Injisuti
- Link Partners for sani-pass-tour.co.za The Central Drakensberg includes Cathedral Peak, Monks Cowl, Champagne Valley, Injisuti and Giants Castle Nature Reserve.
- Drakensberg Mountains – Central Drakensberg – Giants Castle and Injisuti.