Howick is a lovely country town situated in the Natal Midlands. Its amin attraction is the Howick Falls, a waterfall that falls some 95 meters in a spectacular gush. More worth seeing waterfalls in Howick and the nearby area include Cascade Falls (25 m) and Shelter Falls (37 m) and Karkloof Falls (105 m). Howick offers opportunities for Picnics, Putt-putt, Hikes and Walks, Book stores, Gift shops and the start of the Midlands Meander, great food experiences from a French Bakery to Belgian chocolate, beautiful places to braai or enjoy the convenience of the many and varied Fast Food oulets; or sit down to a truly tasty meal at any of our great restaurants with their own unique blend of flavours.
- Howick Falls Hotel. Hotel accommodation in howick. The Howick Falls Hotel is located in the KwaZulu-Natal Midlands, just 24kms from Pietermaritzburg. Built in 1872. the Howick Falls Hotel has a proud history and can count such famous historic icons Mark Twain, Cecil John Rhodes and Paul Kruger
- 40 Fraser St B&B. Bed and Breakfast accommodation in Howick. Set in mature, spacious gardens with macadamia and Avocado trees. Old Oaks shade the boundary.Relax in a country atmosphere with the convenience of a country Town.The guest wing offers double rooms, family accommodation and a cosy honeymoon bedroom.
- Old Halliwell Country Inn. accommodation in howick. The peace and tranquillity of Old Halliwell will take you far from the cacophony of city life. Four hours from Johannesburg, or one hour from Durban, the Inn is set in the scenic midlands outside the historic hamlet of Curry’s Post.
- Stocklands Farm Bed and Breakfast. Self Catering accommodation in Howick. Set in 10 acres of garden and pastures, this 150 year-old stone house with original yellowwood ceilings and doors offers luxurious accommodation in either private en-suite bedrooms or in self-catering cottages.
- Midmar Resort. Self Catering,Caravan Sites,Camping accommodation in howick. Midmar Dam and nature reserve, with its large expanse of fresh water, extensive meandering shore line, open grasslands, good road network, outdoors action and recreation facilities makes it an exciting family destination.
- Sunbird Guest House. Self Catering,Guest House accommodation in Howick. Your hosts Nicky & Norman live in the garden cottage connected by intercom, keeping the personal touch.
- Braeside Guest House. Self Catering,Guest House accommodation in howick. Braeside is a historic home built in the 1890’s by George Morris Sutton. It is set in an enormous garden with a spectacular view over the Umgeni Valley below the Howick Falls.
- Fiddlewood Guest Farm. Bed and Breakfast,Guest House,Self Catering,Lodge accommodation in howick. Set on fifty acres of rolling farmland, Fiddlewood, with its beautiful gardens, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity, yet only minutes from all the amenities of Howick.
- Harrow Hill Guest Farm. Bed and Breakfast,Guest House accommodation in Howick. Harrow Hill is an elegantly furnished English style country home. Quiet, peaceful and full of interesting books and antiques. 4 bedrooms with full bathrooms, having separate large showers. 2 sitting rooms with log fires in winter.
- Nutmeg B&B. Bed and Breakfast,Guest House,Self Catering accommodation in Howick. Comfortable, secure accommodation in central Howick. Fully equipped for self-catering or B&B. Dinner on request. Set in a serene and tranquil garden where birdlife abounds. Walking distance to shops and sports club.
- Hebron Haven Hotel. Hotel accommodation in Howick. Aaaah, at last. Hebron and the wonderful Midlands. Driving through the midlands, and in particular this area, The Dargle, I never seem to loose sight of how blessed and lucky I am, to be so fortunate to be able to not only work here but also live here.
- Millford Farm Bed & Breakfast. Self Catering,Bed and breakfast accommodation in Howick. Millford Farm, high on a hill in the peaceful Dargle Valley is the perfect retreat. As an integral part of the Midlands Meander we are within easy reach of a variety of renowned restaurants that cannot fail to cater for your taste.
- Aird Country House. Self Catering,Caravan Sites,Camping accommodation in howick. Come to the Midlands and enjoy the country air and beautiful mountains and views. We have spacious self catering cottages, you only need to bring food and relax or maybe we can do the cooking for you. (booking only), The cottages have cosy log fires for the cold Winter …
Biggie Best Cottages. Bed and Breakfast,Self Catering accommodation in howick. If you need to get out of the hustle and bustle of stressful suburban life and escape to a relaxed, beautiful part of South Africa that is still relatively untouched and beautiful then head to Howick, the village with the world famous Howick falls
- Cedarwood Guest House. Self Catering,Guest House,Bed and breakfast accommodation in howick. Beautiful Guest House overlooking the Cedara Agricultural colledge, 3 km’s from the N3 set in a quiet country setting.
- Mulberry Hill Guest House. Bed and Breakfast,Guest House accommodation in howick. Mulberry Hill Guest House is situated in the Natal Midlands, Currys Post, a part of the Midlands Meander. It is nestled on an 80-acre estate with two trout dams, wonderful walks and superb views of the Karkloof and Southern Drakensberg Mountains.
- The Bunkers @ Sakabula. Bed and Breakfast,Self Catering accommodation in Howick. Situated on the Sakabula golf Estate, just off the N3 Freeway, 15 mins. from Hilton College.
- Thistledown Country House. Guest House accommodation in howick. Thistledown Country House is set on 20 acres nestling amongst farmlands just below the Karkloof Hills in the KwaZulu-Natal Midlands. These hills are covered with the second largest tract of indigenous forest in South Africa
- Eagles Country Lodges. Self Catering accommodation in howick. Eagles is situated only 2 kms from the N3 right next to midmar dam.Just outside the busy hustle and bustle of Howicks busy centre
- Lakeview B&B. Self Catering accommodation in howick.
- Howick lies in the Natal Midlands on the Midlands Meander and its main attraction is the Howick Falls. T
- Howick South Africa – Antbear Drakensberg Lodge
- Howick – Midlands Meander
- Howick – Accommodation in the Drakensberg Mountains
- Howick Accommodation
- Abseiling Drakensberg & Natal Midlands
- Links – Northern Drakensberg
- Natal Midlands – Giants Castle
- Links – Southern Drakensberg
- Towns and Places with Drakensberg Map
- Howick – Natal Midlands
- Maluti Drakensberg Route – Accommodation and tourism in Howick