The town of Rosetta is situated in the Natal Midlands and is also part of the Midlands Meander tourist route. Rosetta is surrounded by modern smallholdings, the village centre today features Crispin’s Corner, a small shopping centre . Rosetta offers cheese tasting at Marakesch where you can sample a wide range of wonderful cheeses. But its the dramatic views of the Drakensberg that draw people to Rosetta. Its an easy day trip to Giants Castle. The Kamberg Nature Reserve can be reached along the Kamberg Road from Rosetta. Rosetta is best known for peace, tranquility, a real village atmosphere having little 21st century commercialism.
- Engeleni Lodge & Mayfly Cottage. Self Catering,Lodge accommodation in Rosetta. A soul rejuvenating experience and a wonderfully warm welcome awaits you at this destination. Situated on a working dairy farm called Prosper, nestled in the Kamberg Valley, with sweeping, panoramic views of the Ukhahlumba Drakensburg World Heritage Park.
- Overdale Guest House. Guest House accommodation in Rosetta. A Country Escape on the Midlands Meander` where your comfort and well being are our priority. We offer 3 comfortable en-suite bedrooms. Simply relax in this peaceful haven or choose from any number of offsite activities including: fishing, walking, golf
- Glengarry Caravan Park. Caravan Sites,Camping accommodation in Rosetta. Level, partly shaded grassed sites on the banks of the Little Mooi River. Glengarry offers ablution blocks and power points on all sites. Trout fishing, hiking, birding, golf, bowls, river swimming & tubing, mountain bike cycling or relaxing
- Brackenburn Trout Retreat. Self Catering accommodation in Rosetta. Well appointed, newly-built self catering cottage for six overlooking a dam. Little Mooi river frontage. Set in the beautiful Kamberg Valley, in the foothills of the Drakensberg. Peacefull and private.
- Silver Hill Lodge. Bed and Breakfast,Guest House,Self Catering,Lodge accommodation in Rosetta. Silver Hill Lodge is situated in the beautiful Kamberg Valley, Central Drakensberg. It is a mere 35 minutes from Nottingham Road and Mooi River. The Little Berg mountain range, which includes Mount Cleopatra, Mount Erskine and Mount Lebanon provides the awesome bac…
Sheltered Vale Cottages. Self Catering accommodation in Rosetta. A mere 13 km’s from Nottingham Road, and 6 km’s from Rosetta, Sheltered Vale Cottages are situated on our 1,000 hectare working beef and maize lifestlyle farm, on the lower end of the beautiful Kamberg Road, with tar all the way to our door.
- Glengarry. Backpacker,Self Catering,Camping,Caravan Sites accommodation in Rosetta.Whether you are looking for an action packed holiday of outdoor activity or simply to relax in rustic tranquillity, Glengarry offers a spectacular berg experience to which delighted guests return again and again.
- Waterford Manor. Self Catering,Guest House,Bed and breakfast accommodation in Rosetta. Relax in style and comfort in our luxury B&B or fully equipped self-catering cottages. Sleeping 2-4, they are private, secluded, some have log fires, own patios and BBQ areas.
WATERFORD MANOR is a 10-hectare property situated on the Mooi River
- Willow Bend. Self Catering accommodation in Rosetta. Willow Bend is situated on the Midlands Meander route, in Rosetta on the R103, Natal Midlands. The 2 self-catering cottages are fully equipped, and braai facilities are available. It is situated 9km from Nottingham Road & 8km from Mooi River.
- Fountain Hall Guest Farm. Self Catering,Camping,Caravan Sites accommodation in Rosetta. The house is fully equipped for self catering. There is a lovely fire place in a large Lounge / Dinningroom area. It consists of 2 bedrooms. The main bedroom has a double bed, a single bed, a cot, walk in wardrobe and an on suite bathroom.
- Jolo Guest Farm. Self Catering accommodation in Rosetta. Jolo Guest Farm offers self catering accommodation (rated AA Superior) in Rosetta on the Midlands Meander in the Kwa Zulu Natal Midlands. Spacious bedrooms with full en suite bathrooms. Full DSTV, patio with braai, stunning views
- Cottage @ The Crags. Self Catering accommodation in Rosetta. The Crags Cottage is set in a beautiful, quiet and restful part of the Midlands with the Mooi River winding its way 100m below. It boasts exquisite views towards Inchbrakie Falls, over the Vaalekop valley with a glimpse of Giant’s Castle behind.
- Rosetta – Rosetta situated in the Natal Midlands – South Africa, originated as a small farming town
- Thistledown Cottage – Self Catering Cottage situated on Mearns Dam just outside Rosetta
- Thistledown Cottage – Pietermaritzburg Tourism
Rosetta – Rosetta rose of the natal Midlands Rosetta is situated between Nottingham Road and Mooi River and is one of those little villages that with all the charm of the Midlands Meander
- Rosetta – Drakensberg .Net
- Rosetta – Natal Midlands – Drakensberg Rosetta is situated in the Natal Midlands on the Midlands Meander.
- Natal Midlands South Africa – Antbear Drakensberg Lodge
- Dunroamin Country Guest House – Midlands Meander Dunroamin’ Country Guest House offers affordable, quality assured accommodation on the Midlands Meander between Mooi River and Rosetta
- Rosetta Accommodation
- Thistledown Cottage – Drakensberg Reservations
- Greenfields Manor House in the Kwazulu Midlands between between Mooi River and Rosetta.
- Rosetta | Drakensberg tourist map]
- Rosetta – Natal Midlands – Drakensberg accommodation. Rosetta is situated in the Natal Midlands on the Midlands Meander.
- Rosetta – Midlands Meander Rosetta is located in the northern part of the Midlands meander and is host to some lovely accommodation venues and interesting places to visit.
- Rosetta – Drakensberg-Tourism.co.za
- Rosetta – Scatterhub.com
- Natal Midlands South Africa
- Rosetta – Southern Drakensberg
- Drakensberg – Rosetta – Rosetta is a small town that serves the surrounding smallholdings with little shopping center and trading stall